Login

www.route4u.dk

Real life video for indoor training

Welcome, Guest
Information about initiatives and changes to the site

TOPIC: Thanks for 11 years of freeware RLV

Thanks for 11 years of freeware RLV #391

• admin
Due to personal circumstances, the site closes by the end of 2017 - Or may be taken over by others.
If anyone wants to take over(only serious inquiries) the site (for a fee to cover my costs), please send me an email. The site is located on google on page one with the keyword "freeware rlv".
There is also an annual revenue from google adwords.
All RLVs that I have made can be taken over directly - all others are removed or agreements have to be made with the manufacturers. The site is paid until the end of 2018 and mediafire by the end of 2017.

Thanks for 11 years of freeware RLV

/Niels
Niels - www.route4u.dk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thanks for 11 years of freeware RLV #392

• cielenm
That's really sad to hear. I learned a lot about tacx and rlv from your site, and have also downloaded some of your routes which I enjoy riding on my old fortius. Thanks a lot for all your effort and and good luck with your personal circumstances.

Thanks for 11 years of freeware RLV #397

• Flex78
Sad to hear that. First Hans Einar decided to close www.cyclingrlv.com and now you have to close down this site.

I must admit that I havent tested many of your RLVs (yet), as I have mainly concentrated on my own RLV projects (many years ago, I ran www.norlv.com, and later I have been making RLVs for Carsten Jost (www.reallifevideo.de). But I am currently downloading the rest of the RLVs (you really have a lot of them), and will hopefully have time to test them out sometime.

I hope that you can find someone to take over your site.

Thanks for 11 years of freeware RLV #401

• admin
Thank you very much - unfortunately, the interest in taking over the site is not existing, so it will probably end up with closing the site.
Niels - www.route4u.dk
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds